Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta Pico

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dallas Ken, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Anyone seen any of the new Beretta Pico's for sale yet? Kind of an interesting little gem, seen some pretty good write ups on them. Barrels are interchangeable 380-32..........

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

First I heard of them.. they look kind of large compared to an LCP?

Beretta Pico Review - Guns & Ammo

EDIT.. it's actually quite small

[video=youtube;Al8CeAWXRuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8CeAWXRuc[/video]

cwegga and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Dallas Ken

Smaller than the LCP I believe. Seem to be quite accurate also according to the write-ups.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  4. davef

davef S.E. pdx Active Member

ambi mag release, hammer fired, nice sights, this southpaw might just have an lcp for sale next year!!

5. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

I am hoping for an extended magazine with 7 rounds instead of just a piece of plastic hanging down.

6. Dallas Ken

Just got back from the Rickreall Gun Show.......Nobody has....or has seen a Pico yet. Had my money clutched in my hot little hands ready to put one in the bag.

Dang!!

7. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

The delay is either good news or bad news. Either Beretta is just working out the kinks so they can launch a reliable pistol, or there is a flaw they can't fix and they release it anyway giving us another P3AT/TCP jam-o-mattic.

I will be waiting for the Pico to come with an extended capacity magazine like the Nano does now before buying.

8. Dallas Ken

Maybe they will release both together...seems logical to me.

9. usagi

usagi Redmond Well-Known Member

looks like they finally learned from all the negative feedback from the nano.

10. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

My Nano has been excellent so far except for no slide stop. Hope it works out

11. Dallas Ken

Guess I will find one eventually It's not that I just have to have one today, probably give Beretta a jingle and see what they say. Going to make a Portland run today, maybe I'll stop in a couple of places while were in the area.
    I have a few other pocket pieces but we all probably have ran across that 'next one' that blew our skirts up. (and the one after that)
    Good Day, Gents

12. Dallas Ken

Talked with Beretta, they basically said they didn't want to release a product that may have some flaws or unforeseen problems. So sounds like they a doing more testing before release of the Pico. At least that is what I think they said in a round about way.
    So no release date was given to me....could be anytime. Oh well just another toy to have.

Good Day, Gents