JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got back from the Rickreall Gun Show.......Nobody has....or has seen a Pico yet. Had my money clutched in my hot little hands ready to put one in the bag.

Dang!!

The delay is either good news or bad news. Either Beretta is just working out the kinks so they can launch a reliable pistol, or there is a flaw they can't fix and they release it anyway giving us another P3AT/TCP jam-o-mattic.

I will be waiting for the Pico to come with an extended capacity magazine like the Nano does now before buying.

Guess I will find one eventually It's not that I just have to have one today, probably give Beretta a jingle and see what they say. Going to make a Portland run today, maybe I'll stop in a couple of places while were in the area.
I have a few other pocket pieces but we all probably have ran across that 'next one' that blew our skirts up. (and the one after that)
Good Day, Gents

Talked with Beretta, they basically said they didn't want to release a product that may have some flaws or unforeseen problems. So sounds like they a doing more testing before release of the Pico. At least that is what I think they said in a round about way.
So no release date was given to me....could be anytime. Oh well just another toy to have.

Good Day, Gents

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top