JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I am considering buying a Beretta Nano for concealed carry. I am a 30 year old woman with a small son and thought this gun might be a good one to get because I can concealed pretty easy because of the size.I plan on carry it on me . Do any of you have this gun? Do you like it ?

I love Beretta's, IMHO you can't go wrong with a Beretta in any flavor. I have not handled a Nano, but from the reviews I've read it IMHO would be a great choice for a CCW for a lady. For me, I'd carry it for "deep concealment", or use it as great backup gun (BUG) for my main carry piece.

I like the Beretta Nano alot and it is on my list of pistols to have my fiance look at. I have been researching smaller pistols for her, also on the list is the Sig Sauer P238, and P290, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard, and the ruger LCP.

I handled a NANO at the store just yesterday. Though I think the texture could bear to be a little rougher I really liked the grip size/shape (and the one in OD green looked great), but I didn't like how heavy the DAO trigger pull was (had the same thought on the DAO Sig P290). That's just my personal preference, though. Give it a squeeze at your LGS (or even better, at a range) and see if it works for you. I really liked the grip and trigger pull on the Sig P224 SA/DA, but it's a slightly thicker (and more-than-slightly pricier) gun (and, I gather, a bit difficult to find in 9mm).

One feature I really like in the NANO is that you don't have to pull the trigger to disassemble it (because that always makes me a little nervous).

I bought a nano about a year ago. It has a pretty high bore axis but shoots very nicely. I've run several brands of ammo through it and lots of reloads and never had a misfire. It's very easy to deep conceal and also fits nicely in my wife's purse.

My 17 year old daughter had a good time shooting it and it makes a nice match with my other Beretta. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top