JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I am considering buying a Beretta Nano for concealed carry. I am a 30 year old woman with a small son and thought this gun might be a good one to get because I can concealed pretty easy because of the size.I plan on carry it on me . Do any of you have this gun? Do you like it ?

I love Beretta's, IMHO you can't go wrong with a Beretta in any flavor. I have not handled a Nano, but from the reviews I've read it IMHO would be a great choice for a CCW for a lady. For me, I'd carry it for "deep concealment", or use it as great backup gun (BUG) for my main carry piece.

I like the Beretta Nano alot and it is on my list of pistols to have my fiance look at. I have been researching smaller pistols for her, also on the list is the Sig Sauer P238, and P290, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard, and the ruger LCP.

I handled a NANO at the store just yesterday. Though I think the texture could bear to be a little rougher I really liked the grip size/shape (and the one in OD green looked great), but I didn't like how heavy the DAO trigger pull was (had the same thought on the DAO Sig P290). That's just my personal preference, though. Give it a squeeze at your LGS (or even better, at a range) and see if it works for you. I really liked the grip and trigger pull on the Sig P224 SA/DA, but it's a slightly thicker (and more-than-slightly pricier) gun (and, I gather, a bit difficult to find in 9mm).

One feature I really like in the NANO is that you don't have to pull the trigger to disassemble it (because that always makes me a little nervous).

I bought a nano about a year ago. It has a pretty high bore axis but shoots very nicely. I've run several brands of ammo through it and lots of reloads and never had a misfire. It's very easy to deep conceal and also fits nicely in my wife's purse.

My 17 year old daughter had a good time shooting it and it makes a nice match with my other Beretta. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top