JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

9mm Beretta CX4, excellent condition, nice shooter too. Completely ambidextrous, set up for right side ejection and left side charge handle at the moment. Uses Beretta 92 pistol mags, pretty sure I have the px4 mag adapter around here somewhere. Comes with the original hard case and manual and one mag. The optic is a Vortex sparc 2, it and a couple of 30 round mags can be added to even out a trade but otherwise, I'd like to keep them.

Asking $600, would trade for a Glock 17, 34 or maybe a 19. Prefer later gen with interchangeable back straps. Would like something optic ready as well but not a deal breaker. In the off chance someone has a second gen sub2k that takes beretta mags, I'd be interested. Open to other offers but those are priority. Plus or minus cash, as necessary. 20180923_143405.jpg

Last Edited:
Love mine, great price on a great carbine.

Last Edited:
Thanks, it's a great gun, I just haven't shot it in a while and because of finances and space, I usually sell something to get something. So I don't like having stuff in the safe I don't use much.

Damn good deal. I almost want to just so I can have 2.

Where is @Alexx1401 he is all over a good PCC.

After years of looking for the perfect PCC, it's been like holsters when I started carrying. End up with a lot of them you tried and did not like. Now that I tried Ruger it became the one for me. Now just need more calibers!! Also makes me kind of sad I gave that dirtbag down your way some of my money a few times. Live and learn. Have to say the 3 I got from him do work but as soon as Ruger offers theirs in other calibers they will be up for re homing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.