JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
9mm
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gently Used 9mm Uzi, Model B Carbine, Action Arms, Israeli Military Industries.
Comes with Uzi Soft Case, 5 IMI 32 round Magazines and 1 after market 25 round magazine. Uzi Magazine soft case designed to hold 3magazines. Factory manual and barrel plug, included. I prefer a local sale for $1700.00.
Background check and shipping / packing costs to be paid by buyer if applicable. I included - will consider trade, because who knows? though I prefer cash sale.

IMG_5393.jpeg IMG_5392.jpeg IMG_5391.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Haven't seen an uzi in a while!
Man I wish I hadn't sold mine. They are awesome guns especially the IMI ones like this one. They don't have the stupid issues like the century arms ones have.

Haven't seen an uzi in a while!
Man I wish I hadn't sold mine. They are awesome guns especially the IMI ones like this one. They don't have the stupid issues like the century arms ones have.
I had picked one up just before the Clinton Ban. I too was sorry I let it go. But circumstances change and tough times require tough decisions.
Thank you for visiting my NWF add. I hope it finds a home with someone like yourself who really appreciates the craftsmanship.
I bought my first one, within days after Arnold starred in Terminator. Great memories.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.