JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
CX4 Beretta 9mm Carbine - PX4 style magazines like new condition, perfect match for PX4 Storm pistols. Can be cheaply and easily modified with Beretta magazine adaptor from Beretta for 9mm 92/96 magazines. Included: four 20 round PX4 magazines, ammo in photo not included. Single point sling. Magpul rail covers. One JRArmsco.com barrel shroud, short enough to fit in the case. One plastic case to carry carbine. One butt stock Velcro wrap to carry 2 magazines. One extra pica tinny rail. One owners manual. One extra charging handle. One key to adjust sights. This carbine has had approximately 200 rounds though it, cleaned, lubed, in near perfect condition, and ready for a new owner. I live in Tigard, Oregon and would like to sell it for $599.92 cash on the barrel head. You are losing money not buying this awesome tool!

Johnny. 971-226-4594

A3A2DC9C-854D-47C4-A45F-3C476D39CB1E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pre-nub model. This is an earlier version, any idea on the year it was made?

Whats a nub?
They added a nub around the safety to prevent the gun going hot or to safe on accident when set down on its side. The first generation had no nub and misc differences like a plastic sear plate.

9BFB73A4-E0C0-4E75-8EB2-59981D6A431D.jpeg

It has a second charging handle on the right side which will hold the gun off of the safety button when set on it's side, preventing an accidental pushing of the safety button to an unintentional hot ready mode.
Johnny

CX4 Beretta 9mm Carbine - PX4 style magazines like new condition, perfect match for PX4 Storm pistols. Included: four 20 round PX4 magazines, ammo in photo not included. One brand new, never been shot, Vortex Venom red dot 3moa. Magpul rail covers. One JRArmsco.com barrel shroud, short enough to fit in the case. One plastic case to carry carbine. One butt stock Velcro wrap to carry 2 magazines. One extra pica tinny rail. One owners manual. One extra charging handle. One key to adjust sights. This carbine has had approximately 200 rounds though it, cleaned, lubed, in near perfect condition, and ready for a new owner. I live in Tigard, Oregon and would like to sell it for cash only at Tigard Pawn Shop. $650 cash without the Vortex Venom red dot and $750 cash with the Vortex. Johnny. 971-226-4594

View attachment 1205424 View attachment 1205425
Hello, I just lowered the price to $650 without the Vortex Venom 3moa red dot, and $750 with the Vortex. A very competitive price point and you should be the new owner today.
Johnny

Pre-nub model. This is an earlier version, any idea on the year it was made?
I don't know the year, but it looks brand new. Beretta can confirm what year it was made. I'm not aware of any build advantages after the nub revision. Design is spawn of the automatic version. Super duper smooth, accurate, and reliable.
Johnny

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.