JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an Italian production Beretta 96A1.

The Model 96A1 represents Beretta's latest evolution of the world famous 92FS pistol, the most tested and trusted personal defense weapon in history. Combining the best elements of the 92FS and the 90-Two, these pistols feature a removable front sight that allows the user to easily replace a damaged sight or replace it with an accessory sight. The frame has an integral MIL-STD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices. The single-piece captive recoil spring assembly simplifies the assembly and disassembly process and minimizes the possibility of spring loss. An internal recoil buffer increases service life by reducing stress on the receiver created by the more powerful .40 S&W caliber ammunition. The trigger guard is rounded to conform with current pistol gripping practices. Three 12-round magazines are included. Just 100 rounds fired - still new really. Includes 3 12-Round Magazines, Case, Magazine Loader, Cleaning Brush. Absolute MINT condition.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Model: J9A4F10
Description: 96A1, F, 40SW, 3-12rd
Action: Single/Double
Caliber: 40 Smith & Wesson
Barrel Length: 4.9"
Capacity: 12+1
Safety: Ambidextrous Manual, Firing Pin Block
Grips: Synthetic
Sights: 3-Dot Removable Front
Weight: 34.4 oz
Frame Finish: Black
Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
Barrel Type : C54021-BARREL 90TWO 40S&W
Slide Description: Black
Barrel Finish: Bruniton
Barrel Length: 4.9"
Weight Range: 32.00 oz to 47.99 oz
Date: 2013 - Made in Italy

Trade Interests: Beretta 92 Compact, Beretta 85, Sig Sauer P225/P228, Walther PPK. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

I also have a Beretta M9 for trade.

Beretta_96A1.jpg

Beretta_96A1_2.jpg

Last Edited: