JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am looking to sell my Beretta 92fs, so I can get a glock 19 instead. I have had it < 1 year with only about 100 rounds fired through it at the range. I keep it clean and oiled and is like new.

I have the original carrying case, paperwork, and two magazines. I also have a Blackhawk Serpa (outside the pants) holster that goes with it. I'm not willing to sell the gun without the holster. It's made for only the Beretta 92fs and I have no use for it if I sell the gun.

If interested let me know and we can meet up at a gun store to have the weapon transferred. You will need to pay for your own background check.

62B4297F-E30E-4B23-A6DB-2744C4273D77.jpeg 3F3A6FFA-146B-4F5E-97B1-5448B7474660.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello I am very interested in your beretta! I wouldn't be able to buy it until 2 weeks from now! You don't have to hold it for me if you still have it by then I will buy it!

hey that works for me. I have had a few people interested so far, but this isn't my first rodeo, and I know they don't always pan out. If I sell it before the 2 weeks is up I'll shoot you a message if not hit me up in a couple weeks and we can figure out a store to do the transfer at

hey that works for me. I have had a few people interested so far, but this isn't my first rodeo, and I know they don't always pan out. If I sell it before the 2 weeks is up I'll shoot you a message if not hit me up in a couple weeks and we can figure out a store to do the transfer at
Okay great thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.