JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this Italian-made Beretta 92FS new about 3 months ago, and I've since come under financial difficulty and I have to sell it. I have not fired any rounds through this gun.

This gun comes with two 10-round magazines and, for $200 more, I will add 14 standard-capacity mags (15, 17, and 18 round respectively) to the sale. The magazines alone were bought for about $396 total through GunMagWarehouse and Midway, and all are in new unopened condition. The gun was bought through Gunprime for $618.

The price is $500 cash for the pistol and two mags, and $700 if you want the gun and all of the standard-capacity mags as well. I am NOT parting any of these mags out. If you don't want the mags I'll sell them for a higher price separately.

I can drive to the East side of Portland if necessary, on the I-205 corridor. I am not driving west of I-205 more than a couple of miles at most.

Also, please note: I need about a week's notice ahead of time. One or two days notice is not enough. It's a long drive and I need to make arrangements. Find a day about 5 to 7 days out that works best for you and we will meet up. Please do not cancel at the last minute. If the deal falls through, please try and let me know asap.

This is a cash only sale and the price is firm. Money will be used on job training and duty gear. No trades at this time, thank you.

Thank you very much for reading my ad. Please send me a PM if you are interested so that we don't clog up the thread. đź‘Ť

Beretta Sale 1.jpg Beretta Sale 2.jpg Beretta Sale 3.jpg Beretta Sale 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.