JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really would like 3 green dot sights for a beretta 92a1. I found these, are they going to be bad because they are cheaper than Wilson combat options? https://jarvis-custom.com/product/beretta-92-fiber-optic-rear-sight/

I really want all 3 green fiber optic if possible. Really would prefer that in m9 style but it's not made anywhere and I want something that will be good sights still. Thanks for any help sorry if this is the wrong section.

Last Edited:
I really would like 3 green dot sights for a beretta 92a1. I found these, are they going to be bad because they are cheaper than Wilson combat options? https://jarvis-custom.com/product/beretta-92-fiber-optic-rear-sight/

I really want all 3 green fiber optic if possible. Really would prefer that in m9 style but it's not made anywhere and I want something that will be good sights still. Thanks for any help sorry if this is the wrong section.
I have a shooting buddy that loves those (TFX) sights.
If you want a 3 dot, day or night system you should be happy with those.
Remember, these sights have tritium AND fiber optic combined.
Most sights are one or the other (or plain).

I have a shooting buddy that loves those (TFX) sights.
If you want a 3 dot, day or night system you should be happy with those.
Remember, these sights have tritium AND fiber optic combined.
Most sights are one or the other (or plain).
So tfx is a reputable brand? I know the others seem like something I never heard but tfx is good quality?

So tfx is a reputable brand? I know the others seem like something I never heard but tfx is good quality?
TruGlo is the brand (TFX is the model/style) and yes they are a reputable, quality brand.

Speaking for myself, I've come to hate 3-dot sights and much prefer a plain black rear sights, if I have tritium at all it is on the front sight only. Personally, I'd send it off to Langdon and have him optic cut it and trigger job it.

TruGlo is the brand (TFX is the model/style) and yes they are a reputable, quality brand.

Speaking for myself, I've come to hate 3-dot sights and much prefer a plain black rear sights, if I have tritium at all it is on the front sight only. Personally, I'd send it off to Langdon and have him optic cut it and trigger job it.
Normally I would probably prefer just front dot green or all tritium, but this is partly me wanting to try it as a friend's gun was setup this way and I liked the sights. I have enough guns to try it on this one lol.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top