JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for an older model Beretta Brigadier in 9mm with the straight dust cover under the barrel, not the later slanted frame variation.

In a perfect world Id like the Elite model with the serrated front on the slide but Im not that picky.
I will not be available to make the purchase until late August however.

I am making this thread now however because this variant is definitely not common to come by so I am trying to get a head start on tracking one down. I will be working on a trail crew over the summer and will have cash in hand my first day back in August

looking at $550 before transfer
willing to negotiate on price for an Elite

411548517.jpg

Looking for an older model Beretta Brigadier in 9mm with the straight dust cover under the barrel, not the later slanted frame variation.

In a perfect world Id like the Elite model with the serrated front on the slide but Im not that picky.
I will not be available to make the purchase until late August however.

I am making this thread now however because this variant is definitely not common to come by so I am trying to get a head start on tracking one down. I will be working on a trail crew over the summer and will have cash in hand my first day back in August

looking at $550 before transfer
willing to negotiate on price for an Elite

View attachment 565869
Any chance you're still looking for an Elite?

I have a Elite I and II.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.