JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beretta M9 .22LR up for sale. This is the Umarex version built under license from Beretta, NOT to be confused with the knock off that gives all other .22's a bad rep. This is an extremely reliable and fun pistol that comes with THREE 15 round magazines. Use it for informal plinking or a companion to the 92FS. The attached link will take you to the Nick Taylor review of this fine pistol.
Sorry, no pics at this time but there are plenty of stock photos out there. This pistol is in excellent condition and ready to put a smile on the new owners face. So, why am i selling this fine pistol you ask? Time to thin the herd and it drew short straw.
If you are like me and have a reasonable "pulse" on the used market, you know how the game is played. The gun store wants to beat you up, hoping that you are desperate enough to take their insulting offer. Once it is their possession, they jack the price through the roof. I don't deny someone a "slice" but i get cranky when they want the whole pie. Let's cut out the "middle man" and split the insulting trade in price Vs. their ridiculous mark up. My "no haggle" price is $250.00 with buyer taking care of transfer fees. Remember, this includes the original magazine and TWO extra mags. Right there is fifty clams. Hurry up and "steal" this pistol from me before i talk myself out of selling it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.