JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a Beretta guy. I was just saying that if I was into Beretta and their .380's (I'm not) but I do think that the 84's and 85's are cool guns, Especially being able to carry cocked and locked. The 80X does not offer that capability and would be a dealbreaker if I was in the market for a Beretta .380 (again, I'm not).

I've always liked 92FS. Not enough to ever own one though. I can appreciate how iconic the 92 is. Alas, not Beretta wheel for me…..🤣

I have thought about picking up a 6 inch Neos over the years but just never pulled the trigger. Someday, maybe.

Not a Beretta guy. I was just saying that if I was into Beretta and their .380's (I'm not) but I do think that the 84's and 85's are cool guns, Especially being able to carry cocked and locked. The 80X does not offer that capability and would be a dealbreaker if I was in the market for a Beretta .380 (again, I'm not).

I've always liked 92FS. Not enough to ever own one though. I can appreciate how iconic the 92 is. Alas, not Beretta wheel for me…..🤣

I have thought about picking up a 6 inch Neos over the years but just never pulled the trigger. Someday, maybe.
I wasn't until recently when I was looking for a suppressor host. Then I had Langdon Tactical work some magic, it's amazing to say the least.

I coworker recently picked up one of their full house PX4's. Don't recall if it was the fullsize or compact but he loves it. Don't think he's actually made it out to shoot it yet though. We've been working a ton of OT at work.

I'm not an engineer, but I would think the new 80X could be retrofitted to run cocked-n-locked. Schematics of the 80X and a 84/85 would help.
I doubt you would have to change anything. The regular "F" model safety can be run cocked and locked. The "G" has a spring, so no safety.

I'm not really into the .380 Beretta's, but I would pickup a vintage one in a heartbeat vs that new 80X….
Yea…Nickel played vintage is still the one I'd really want. As for me pawn shop find…if it's still available in another two weeks, I'll probably pick it up.

Apparently, VA only lets you buy 1 handgun every 30 days unless you have their chl. Didn't know that…

How did it fit you when you examined it? Was it a natural pointer?
The price seems reasonable if it's something you'll use.
Have a Sig P230, a PPK/S and a CZ82 and prefer them for carry in that order.
While carrying the CZ82 in it's issue leather pouch, someone asked me what it was, and I said, "map pouch for hiking." They bought it. Fuktardz.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews