JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This weapon in its nickel plated variety is a wishlist item…but also far too pricey for me right now.

I did, however, come across a decently clean good ol' nothin fancy model with 3 mags at a pawn shop. They want $475 for it.

What say you? Worth it for that price or pass?

Last Edited:
This weapon in its nickel plated variety is a wishlist item…but also far too pricey for me right now.

I did, however, come across a decently clean good ol' nothin fancy model with 3 mags at a pawn shop. They want $475 for it.

They are a cool Italian pistol.
The on line surplus shops have had than in various grades.models.
I'd check the usual suspects like Aim and Atantic and compare.

Last Edited:
Nice guns. That is too pricey for me. Market price is driven by the Beretta name and the resurgence of .380.
With patience, you will find a better example at a better price. But, where do you find patience?

Seems like a good deal. Gunbroker's active auctions for basic 85s are into the 400s with several days remaining still.

Me.....I'd pass. I don't need another .380.

BUT, But, but......I could stock up on more ammo. For the next time.

Rrrrrright.....since it apprears that the price on 9mm is coming down.

Aloha, Mark

Yes, I'd say it is worth the price.

I have the 84 and the 85 as well as a 70S in 380. All of them shoot well.

They are a cool Italian pistol.
The on line surplus shops have had than in various grades.models.
I'd check the usual suspects like Aim and Atantic and compare.
Yeah, those Italian police surplus pistols have almost dried up. I bought a model 81 for $240 and an unissued Model 76 from Classic Firearms when they first hit the surplus markets. I should have bought a case of the 81's.

-E-

Worth it

If you are after an 85 FS, then I'd say go for it. The nickel models seem to be steadily climbing in price…

Any reason you wouldn't want the 84, seeing it's a double stack in basically the same size package?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR