JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Beretta model 21a (.22lr), in excellent condition. It's shown with "fat" rubber grips, but I believe I have the original black plastic ones somewhere.
The extra barrel is in good condition, good riflings, etc. It's threaded in 7/16x14 (European/Cobray thread pitch). My plan was to cerakote the threaded barrel and adapter to match.

Also included is the adapter (pictured) to bring the 7/16x14 threaded barrel to standard 1/2x28 suppressor threads, as well as a thread protector. I paid a local machine shop over $100 to manufacture the adapter for me.

20190103_174407.jpg 20190103_174211.jpg 20190103_174307.jpg 20190103_174437.jpg

This last pic is an inet pic to give you an idea of just how small this 7+1 shot package can be .......

Screenshot_2019-01-04-02-49-29.jpg

I would like to sell this as a package deal... I do not want to separate. I'm looking for $650 for everything (except suppressors).
.......... Now asking $600 for everything .........
**** next few days only $550 ***** 1/20/19

I really prefer cash, but might consider :
ultra compact 1911 (9mm or .45), p239 (prefer .40 s&w, threaded) or similar. Maybe a .44/.357 conversion kit for my Desert Eagle + $. Possible pistol caliber carbines.... (sub 2000 + $, or similar).

In Vancouver, FTF sale. Not wanting to ship. Please PM me if interested. Can meet a Fishermans Outdoor (Hayden Meadows Dr.) for OR members.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Couple of trade possibilities added.

It turns out that the really bad part of I-1639 (signing your lifetime waiver of HIPPA rights, committing too a life time of annual background checks, etc.) doesn't go into effect until June 1st.

So we in WA have a little bit more time to get the firearms we want :(

Last Edited:
If I was closer, I would be very tempted indeed. That would be an easy to pack little pistola, even with the .22LR can installed.

Good luck with your sale. :)

Now $600 for entire package!

That's roughly $350 for a perfect SHTF/backpack/pocket/survival compact Beretta in excellent condition... $150 for the extra threaded barrel (which are hard to find & usually more) and $100 for the custom adapter, which gives you 2 thread pitch options. The whole package is the perfect survival package!

I'm pretty firm @ $600, will probably keep it if there's no interest. Thanks.

Last Edited:
@spider Unfortunately, I can't find the original box/paperwork anywhere. I normally hang on to all of that, but have had this gun for several years, just don't know where it went.

Last Edited:
@spider Unfortunately, I can't find the original box or paperwork anywhere. I normally hang on to all of that, but have had this gun for several years, just don't know where it went.

No worries, thanks for the information. I do not know why but I like it with all my purchases.

It figures,
I found another one I want and need to finish an AR build...

If it's sells before the one I want does, I'll take $550. Beretta no longer makes the 21a.... it's sure to only go up in value.

It figures,
I found another one I want and need to finish an AR build...

If it's sells before the one I want does, I'll take $550. Beretta no longer makes the 21a.... it's sure to only go up in value.
Nice pistol Mitch. I have a Bowers Bitty in jail. Would fit perfect on this!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top