JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Still available
Final price lowered to $400 cash. $450 trade value.

Would trade for a couple of Holosun pistol optics. 407c or 507c. Green dot preferred but red could work. Or one optic + $220 cash. Would trade for newer Vortex Defender with 10min auto shutoff
Would trade for a pistol safe that can hold 5+ guns, spare mags and some extra ammo + cash depending...
Finally, I'd trade for a 10mm 2011 pistol + cash on my end (if it is in my budget).

Selling what has been my nightstand safe pistol for a few years. Round count around 300 to 350. Night sights (suppressor height) and threaded barrel. Duty model has slightly larger capacity 21rd mags instead of the standard model 19rd mags. I'm the first and only owner.

Comes with original case, the two 21rd mags that were included plus three extra 21rd mags for a total of five mags. Extra mags are about $100 of extra value. Extra backstraps also to change the grip feel to preference.

I'll throw in a Kydex OWB holster (black and grey American flag). The only caveat is the holster is made for this gun + a weapon light. I believe both Olight Baldr and Surefire x300 series fit the profile so if you plan to add a light, here's an already fitted holster.

You won't find much more gun at this price. CZ is well known for its reliability and if you get the urge you can send it Cajun to really make this a shooter. I've got the Glock building bug and still need to pay for kids diapers so I'm forced to sell this. Priced to sell.

Buyer pays fees. FFL meet up preferred at Money Market Pawn or somewhere on same side of town. No trades just need cash.

20240101_191418.jpg 20240101_191447.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Final price lowered to $400.

Selling what has been my nightstand safe pistol for a few years. Round count around 300 to 350. Night sights (suppressor height) and threaded barrel. Duty model has slightly larger capacity 21rd mags instead of the standard model 19rd mags. I'm the first and only owner.

Shoots great and with no issues using Blazer brass, Fiocchi and S&B ammo. Works great with and without suppressor. Likes ball and JHP rounds.

Comes with original case, the two 21rd mags that were included plus three extra 21rd mags for a total of five mags. Extra mags are about $100 of extra value. Extra backstraps also to change the grip feel to preference.

I'll throw in a Kydex OWB holster (black and grey American flag). The only caveat is the holster is made for this gun + a weapon light. I believe both Olight Baldr and Surefire x300 series fit the profile so if you plan to add a light, here's an already fitted holster.

You won't find much more gun at this price. CZ is well known for its reliability and if you get the urge you can send it Cajun to really make this a shooter. I've got the Glock building bug and still need to pay for kids diapers so I'm forced to sell this. Priced to sell.

Buyer pays fees. FFL meet up preferred at Money Market Pawn or somewhere on same side of town. No trades just need cash.

View attachment 1822142 View attachment 1822143
Will these mags fit and function in p10c? I realize they would extend beyond bottom of grip.

Still available
Final price lowered to $400 cash. $450 trade value.

Would trade for a couple of Holosun pistol optics. 407c or 507c. Green dot preferred but red could work. Or one optic + $220 cash. Would trade for newer Vortex Defender with 10min auto shutoff
Would trade for a pistol safe that can hold 5+ guns, spare mags and some extra ammo + cash depending...
Finally, I'd trade for a 10mm 2011 pistol + cash on my end (if it is in my budget).

View attachment 1822142 View attachment 1822143
I have A 507C plus cash. 💰

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.