JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a Benjamin Titan NP .177 around six months ago and finally took it out for a little target shooting. I thought the tightness in cocking it was a sign of the compression, it wasn't. Turns out the linkage is rubbing on the inside part of the stock. I would have returned it (Cabelas) if I still had the receipt, but that along with the box disappeared sometime back. Took it home and removed the action from the stock. There was an X marked with marker where the stock and action were rubbing, but no sign of any work done on it. Did I mention it is made in China? I took out my trusty Buck and shaved away the part on the stock that interfered with the action. Now the action won't cock. there is resistance but there isn't any let off or trigger set. The part of the stock I shaved doesn't have any effect on cocking and I am at a loss. Any of you air rifle gurus have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I finally found the receipt under six months worth of projects in the garage. Sent the rifle back to Crosman and this evening new Titan arrived. Crosman never gave me a hard time about the work I did on the stock. Just sent off a new rifle. Took less then a month. Thank you Crosman

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top