Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Benchmade Infidel or other Auto knife

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by Grubstake, May 14, 2009.

1. Grubstake

Grubstake Eugene Oregon Member

I would like to buy a good quality auto knife. Would prefer an out the front type...Let me know if you have one you would like to sell.....Thanks Mike

2. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

checked out the infidel...i thought it looked and performed worse then any other benchmade auto....they have one over at wa. sq. mall in tigard...i wanted one till i played with one...

3. Grubstake

Grubstake Eugene Oregon Member

Thanks... For the info....Maybe I don't want the Infdel! Anyone have any better suggestions?

4. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

almost any benchmade auto is high quality, sometimes you can get lucky and find them in pawnshops...

5. CharlesAFerg

CharlesAFerg Beaverton Active Member

For a lot more than they should be, though.

I've got a Benchmade Presidio Tanto with all the paperwork for $35. It may not be an auto, but it's easily flicked and locked with a light, one handed snap. With a price like that, I'm honestly surprised that it hasn't sold yet, and I am thinking about just keeping it.

Here /photos...
    http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8773

EDIT /Pending funds, sold.

6. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

I love my infidel! Yes they aint cheap, but they are great knifes. Sent you a PM.

7. Killer66

Killer66 Westside Member

Going to get an H&K auto today brand new for $100. They are made by Benchmade and work just as well! They are awesome!

8. Anoldbaldman

Anoldbaldman Oregon Member

Check Sweet Home. They have benchmade autos and HK autos. Inventory looks low but the usually have 10-12 autos.

9. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

I love my Infidel. Keith's sold me one recently for $330.00, which is the cheapest I could find it anywhere in stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.