JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not a big fan of Bellingham.. IT just had a certain sketchy element to the town.. Lived there for 3 months in the Summer.. TOo many aggressive, drunk and drugged out homeless people in that town. Seriously, I feel safer in most parts of Seattle than I did walking around Bellingham at night.

It's a beautiful town with a lot of cool things to do and see, but there is certainly a very "sketchy" element there. I witnesses on the first month I was there a homeless guy in an alley beating up his girlfriend and threatening to kill her. I called for the help of few college guys and help chase the guy away. I also witnessed two drunk homeless guys getting into a fist fight at the downtown park. Oh yeah, I cannot forget the meth hooker who asked me for a date on the corner of Railroad and Holly St at the Horseshoe Cafe.

I told my woman to just slam on the gas get up to 50 or 60 and ram into something. The last thing you want to give a mugger or carjacker is control. Start acting crazy and get the speed up high enough to where he could not just jump out.
They'd be crazy to shoot a driver at 50mph let alone a higher speed. If anything it would give you a chance to reach for your firearm while the carjacker was worried about the speed and the direction of the car.
I'd even consider starting a high speed chase with the leos. Thus once we crash he's just as F'd.. Thats if I can recall any part of the event.

Well, did you go on a date with her? :s0114:

Jeeze! I'm way to fond of my immune system!!! Day time at least I was stunned by how beautiful and friendly Bellingham was. We would like to go back someday. You want to avoid the area between the city and the Indian reservation at all cost!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top