JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting design; I'd like to see Tactical Solutions do a more utility version of this for less money. Definitely not spending $1000 on a Ruger Mk pistol upper and barrel. But then again I'm not shooting competitively.

Love the concept. My only question is, are there more than 10rd mags for rugers? I find this cool but shooting another other AR-22 type platform nets you 25 rd mags!

For rugers mk series pistol mags, i've only found small +1 or +2 rd extensions.

I haven't shot speed steel, so maybe you don't need more than 10?

Awesome you have one already!

Nobody to my knowledge makes anything over a 10rd mag. You can get +1 basepads, but that's about it. I know there's been some discussion in the Mantis camp about the shortcomings of a 10rd mag. I personally, would love to see a reliable 25rd mag. I got spoiled with my 25rd factory 15-22 and aftermarket50rd drum from Black Dog! Lol

Love the concept. My only question is, are there more than 10rd mags for rugers? I find this cool but shooting another other AR-22 type platform nets you 25 rd mags!

For rugers mk series pistol mags, i've only found small +1 or +2 rd extensions.

I haven't shot speed steel, so maybe you don't need more than 10?

Awesome you have one already!
Hit me up if you want to check it out in person. ;)

Speed steel.....more than 10 rounds on a stage, ....kinda wasting time and bullettos. I know of only a few who can place 10 rounds on steel in less time than the majority of shooters can squeeze off 5!

I love mine and my bro loves his.
There should be at least 3 of them at the ARPC speed steel match on the 22nd…..
Hopefully we have a bunch at the Douglas ridge two gun match next weekend too...

IMG_20231004_111105941_HDR.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads