JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Yes they are ATF okay. Black powder and Fuse sends a cement filled beer can 400 yards! Unopened pop cans turn inside out. Lots of fun. These are made with all of the safety features required by the NSSA. Reduced powder chamber,OD= 3X the powder chamber, no sharp corners on the inside, 1018 steel, all machined, only the trunion bar is TIGed on to it. I built my first one and everyone has been begging for me to build one for them, so here is your chance.

I am looking at building my AR15 Lower with parts kit into a carbine length 300 blackout. Or ask me if you got a trade in mind. The worst I will only say no thanks.

I have made 3 of them 1 is ready now w/o the carriage. I need to order new parkerizing solution for the other 2 and will build carriages for them, but the cost will go up for the ones with the carriages.

Parkerized.jpg

That is messed up.

I can have a makeshift cement cannon hurl a chunk of concrete 400 yards, that is ok, but can't trim an inch off a barrel.

That does look like a hell of a lot of fun!

A video would really help sell these, IMO, so post one PLEASE.

You are correct I need to get you an idea what these do. I can't find any videos right now, next break in the weather and I'll get some for you. Thanks for the constructive advise.

Watching that big smoke ring it belches and then how the can sucks it closed as it
goes up the middle.:s0112::s0112::s0155:

I chambered mine for "cocktail" sized beer cans, propelled with 2oz. of ffg.

Still have a stiff big toe on my right foot where it fell over on me in the garage.:s0077:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top