JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well miss the days when Trlsmn would post up food pics. It has been a while so figured I would start up an old tradition from years past. Picked up a little skirt steak and well had to make some pico de gallo while it marinated in a few secret ingredients:s0114: BBQd it up tonight and tossed it on some corn tortillas and wow roach coach in my house:s0155: Made some guac for the misses as I don't eat the green stuff:s0114: had to wash it all down with a few porters also...

Anyway hope you all had a great dinner tonight...

Well miss the days when Trlsmn would post up food pics. It has been a while so figured I would start up an old tradition from years past. Picked up a little skirt steak and well had to make some pico de gallo while it marinated in a few secret ingredients:s0114: BBQd it up tonight and tossed it on some corn tortillas and wow roach coach in my house:s0155: Made some guac for the misses as I don't eat the green stuff:s0114: had to wash it all down with a few porters also...

Anyway hope you all had a great dinner tonight...

The wife is a Texas girl and she loves her beef Every so often I get to throw in some chicken. Here is a chicken and sweet potato combo that even by beef gal likes. Done on the grill it is great

! sweetpotato.jpg

sweetpotato.jpg

What! No pics of the Beer!!

Made me hungry!!! :s0155:

This is the only picture I have of drinking beer, well maybe I've got a few more...I'm a brown booze person myself.

This was taken at a benefit we put on for a guy in a serious car wreck. These gals were doing a car wash and I did a BBQ. The Mrs. was out of town and couldn't help serve the sans..:s0114:

benifit 072.jpg

benifit 072.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews