JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a serious note, anytime I'm in bear country, which is often, I carry a .44 mag... Black bears 99% cut and run as soon as they scent or sight a human, however, if it has one of those days, a .44 will do the trick...

Kennewick Man learned to use his muzzle loader with "Full Semi-Auto" mode...:D:po_O

Maybe his ghost gun had a .30-caliber clip and a thing that goes up. :D

When in a good shooting groove... I can get 3 shots per minute with this rifle.

Is that called a 19th Century 3-round burst? Either way ...

i-can-dig-it.jpg

:)

The "Best" defense in any given situation is knowledge, learn what your getting into, learn not to fear it but to know it... Respect it for what it can do.

Whether it's the ocean, mountains, foul weather, animals... Study, Learn and prepare.

Situational Awareness (SA), something learned, not born with. Expect the un-expected...

I've worked and lived where various flocks of wild geese would tromp thru, they left a trail of goose crap behind them - 50 feet wide. It was annoying and unhealthy for those who had to move thru it to get where they were going.

it's obvious you guys aren't organic farmers
you should see the tomatoes I grow in goose poo
shovel it into a 5 gal bucket every week and age it
some hot stuff - have to let it age for months before I use it

rjmt

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top