JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
WASHOUGAL
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have one box of these .38 cal 96gr RN Bear Creek bullets left over from my Cowboy Action shooting days, for really light feeling pistol loads. One box of qty-500, for $25. I can meet you in the Vancouver/Portland area during the week. Thanks!

IMG_5319.jpg IMG_5320.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a few of these .38 cal 96gr RN Bear Creek bullets left over from my Cowboy Action shooting days, for really light feeling pistol loads. Six boxes of qty-500, for $25 per box of 500. I can meet you in the Vancouver/Portland area during the week. Thanks!

View attachment 805746 View attachment 805747
New too reloading... will these work as a light load for my Ruger LCR 38 special? Or would I experience excessive leading (probably not correct term). I'm looking to replicate Hornady's 90 grain "Lite load" for my wife.

If these will work in my 38 revolver I will take 1000 I live in Vancouver area.
These will work great for you in a revolver. They have some kind of coating on them that I believe is to prevent leading. It resembles moly but doesn't come off on your hands. I bought some from this seller but haven't loading any yet.

"Bear Creek Supply bullets (BCS) undergo a very unique coating application process that allows lead bullets to perform to their full potential. This coating is a strong, high-temperature polymer containing a mix of proprietary lubricants that is permanently bonded to the bullet and is not a simple tumble-on dry powder coating like that which is utilized for jacketed rifle bullet use. Because of the unique properties that makeup our coating, BCS bullets have the lowest bullet-to-bore friction of any projectiles available on the market today. This coating creates a hard shell that is chemically and physically bonded to the bullet and because of this, lead never touches the bore, it gets rid of human contact with lead during the loading process, and it eliminates leading in the barrel of the gun so the need for bore cleaning is practically gone."

Source: https://www.bearcreeksupplybullets.com/aboutourbullets

New too reloading... will these work as a light load for my Ruger LCR 38 special? Or would I experience excessive leading (probably not correct term). I'm looking to replicate Hornady's 90 grain "Lite load" for my wife.
Bear Creek Bullets don't lead, because of the coating they have on them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.