JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Just found out about this today. Be careful what u write and be even more careful about photos u post (especially make sure your photos don't have gps info in the metadata cuz people can find u based on that!).

In the past u used to be able to go back and edit old threads. Now it apparently is no longer possible.

IF true will make the classifieds that much harder to read and use as well.
Especially when selling a bunch of stuff.
As per the rules, I don't delete but I do like to go back and strikethrough stuff that is SOLD or where I have lowered prices so you don't have to look down the thread!

I've edited two posts of mine already today without any time limit.
Edit to add, like right now....
Ok now I am totally confused. I just learned of this via:

"Not sure when the edit change happened...but you can not edit posts after 5 minutes.
If you tell em the post...I'd be happy to edit in your change.
Andy"

In this thread:

I just thought of something that maybe this refers to the title only can't be edited after 5 minutes? If that's the case then no change to normal rules probably. I had a weird error (shown in thread linked to in above post) and I guess I maybe read the response to mean the body of a post can't be edited. But in thinking about it now I think that meant the title can't be edited. If I get clarification that is correct I'll ask mods to delete this thread to avoid confusion. Thx!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads