JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Revolver and some semi auto shotguns are already banned by government edict.. not law as passed by congress. Just Google "street sweepers".. imagine, a "revolver shotgun", one of the most American concepts you can imagine, banned and made into "destructive devices" by bureaucrat fiat. No one acted to stop the madness because it was a small number of guns at that time, they were sacrificed on the altar of political correctness in a total act of cowardice by the NRA and many so called gunners

Just remember, if it weren't for the NRA YOU wouldn't have any 2nd Amendment rights left!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Just remember, if it weren't for the NRA YOU wouldn't have any 2nd Amendment rights left!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter

I don't mean to start a sidetrack discussion but I flatly refute that concept. I think if there had been no NRA then several better things would have happened

1) Gunners would have to get off their butts, get informed and vote. We are a potentially earth shaking voting block if we had solidarity

2) A far better group [like GOA] would have replaced the NRA

Then there's always 3) revolution and return to our founding

I don't mean to start a sidetrack discussion but I flatly refute that concept. I think if there had been no NRA then several better things would have happened

1) Gunners would have to get off their butts, get informed and vote. We are a potentially earth shaking voting block if we had solidarity

2) A far better group [like GOA] would have replaced the NRA

Then there's always 3) revolution and return to our founding

I sure hope you're right guy. I stopped supporting the NRA when I hit Endowment level, but I still give to worthy causes that support the 2nd A

I sure hope you're right guy. I stopped supporting the NRA when I hit Endowment level, but I still give to worthy causes that support the 2nd A

Good.. the GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundation and local/State groups are where it's at IMO

I see the NRA isn't quite as sellout these days as it was back when I was a member. A lot of us quit them in the 1980s/90s after watching sellout after compromise with our liberties. Maybe they sort of got the message

You know what is more powerful than the NRA? YOU and ME taking a newbie person shooting in a responsible manner, and eventually introducing them to the black guns and such.. it's priceless PR and if they get hooked we have another member of the fold

Here's something for NRA "haters" to chew on:

As Charles W. Cox, NRA-ILA Executive Director said in the Sept, 2010 issue of America's 1st Freedom magazine

"There are always those who spend their time criticizing NRA rather than making a positive difference for the Second Amendment. Every move we make is attacked by anti-gun politicians, the biased media and, of course, all of the gun-ban lobby groups. And there have always been smaller pro-gun groups whose fundraising depends on criticizing NRA. While the explosion of blogs and the Internet forums in recent years has allowed more communication among gun owners, it has also allowed more baseless rumor peddling and rock throwing to go unchecked. But not one of these critics comes close to the size, scope and resources of your NRA-- and neither do they hold the ultimate responsibility for the defense of the Second Amendments, as we do.

Take a look at news stories, government officials and even the general public. It's NOT the GOA or other splinter groups like them that get blamed for "obstructing" "common sense" gun laws. They ALWAYS blame the NRA for stiffling anti-gun laws. And the NRA has "only 4 million members". Just think what they could do with 10 or 20 million members!!!!!!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class