JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$16500
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Offering this up to help a friend of mine. He is a great guy and a fishing fanatic. Going down to Lake Mead in 2 weeks to fish in a Pro Tour Bass tournament with his best friend. Its on his bucket list to do. Went off the meds last week and has been told 4 months or so. So here it is. You can reach out through me or by using the phone number listed. He lives in the Beaverton/Tigard area near Washington Square.

My Brain Cancer has finally forced the sale of my beloved boat, this is likely my last month or two fishing. If you're looking or know of any fellow bass anglers looking for a boat. I'm selling my 2015 RT188 with upgraded electronics in dash 7" Lowrance elite hook and 5" elite hook at bow, also includes a second trolling motor for the front as a backup 24V #70 Motorguide 579.00 value. Also a new back up prop . I'm asking $16,500 pretty firm. I'll get some pictures together next day or so. They can reach out to me by Facebook or text preferred 971-235-2042 or email [email protected]

42906835_2139021939476522_784117155435118592_n.jpg

UPDATE -- I cannot say for sure that the buyer is from this site but within 10 days of my posting the above info Russ sold his boat to someone out of Albany. It truly was a really good deal for someone to pick up. I appreciate everyone's comments and sympathies, it just goes to show the quality of people on here. Lazyfaire

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm sorry about your friend. :(
Yeah. Problem is he is one of 5 people I know with brain cancer. 1 has passed, this guy has quit the meds (given 4 months), one will lose vision in an eye, another has lost 75%+ of his intestines, and my best man/college roommate is fighting a glioblastoma in N Carolina. Sadness all around but they are good people who are fighting it the best way they know how. Makes our problems seem so much smaller.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top