JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NC Star, bought for ex-:s0155:bro in law and he changed mind. New in box, never used, selling under cost.
Ultra Compact • Red Laser • Made From Durable Plastics Making it Rock Solid and Light Weight • Fully Adjustable and will Mount to Most Weaver Style/Picatinny Accessory Rails • Built In Rail of it's Own to Attach Other Accessories Also!
Maximum Output Power: <5mW
Wavelength: 635-655nm
Battery Type: AG13 or LR44
Length: 2.35"
Width: 1.15"
Height: .85"
Weight: 1oz.
Built In Rail: 1.55"
$50

See full details at:
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/ncstar-compact-laser.aspx?a=500867

Laser1.gif

L2.JPG

Last Edited:
I won't be able to measure until Sunday morning or afternoon as I am working a graveyard.
Will post as soon as I'm able. I believe as the specs read that it is 1.55"...
Thanks for the inquiry...:s0155:

Last Edited:
1. No threadcrapping - If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator............<coctailer>

:s0123::s0123: First of all he's asking $50 not $90,and if you dont want it dont buy it! Theres no benefit to telling a member he's wanting too much,and I think the mods have made it pretty clear they dont appreciate it.

Daniel, your aren't even talking apples to apples anyway... and I agree that you should never dis anothers for sale posting, if your not interested in his product and/or price then just don't respond or if you really feel the need to then PM.

I see your quite new to this forum site and we try to keep things very courteous to one another on here:)

PM RESPONDED TO JAMES

& DOC,
The link supplied is for the site I purchased it from. The regular cost is $69, but with membership it was only $62 & change. I wish I had a use for it....No, never get up your way, sorry...
Thanks and have a great weekend!:s0155:
Scott

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top