JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone here know a good place to get a couple Savage barrels cut and threaded? rough estimate on cost? one is a savage 10 in .308 and the other is a 116 stainless in 300WM. im wanting 5/8x24 threads.

i checked out tornado technologies. they seem legit. was more after helpin out a member of this forums business or somethin like that.

image.jpg

First off, I did not read your link until just now. But that still does not answer my question. Who is in charge of enforcement on behalf of the State Department?
You didn't read it... But you commented anyway... I find pictures work best with your learning style. The key word you're looking for is "liason." Link if the picture's too blurry. <broken link removed>

image.jpeg

lol all i wanted to know was where to get a barrel threaded... not all this mumbo jumbo on the legalities of it. as far as im concered the govt can shove it up their as$3$. im not raggin on anything anyone has said here. u can say whatever u want. trust me, you wont insult me from behind your keyboard. lol. thanks to a couple members here i got the answer i was looking for! thanks guys!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top