JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

:rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:

Its like a form of 'mind control' - and he knows it.

Ops Normal: He's been doing this thru out his "career", it's always worked before!!

people will believe it without researching it for themselves. Sad times we live in.

Just try interacting with folks on FB... the things people believe and try to pass on to others is amazing, sickening, disheartening, outrageous! But if you think about it, it's really nothing new... remember McCarthy's witch hunts with a Commie behind every tree? How bout the "War of the Worlds" broadcast that had people jumping out of windows?

Saw this earlier today, total idiot with no education on guns like the rest of (D).

Of course you can buy them right off the web Obama! I use bitcoin to buy my fully semi-automatic bolt grenade rifle, delivered loaded - directly to my home (because what's an FFL?) off gunbroker and armlist; who doesnt?:s0094:

Patron Saint (of the democrats) Barrack Hussein Obama has spoken, so it must be true. I would love to be a fly on the wall when a believer actually tries to buy a gun and realizes there are some hoops you have to jump through first.

Patron Saint (of the democrats) Barrack Hussein Obama has spoken, so it must be true. I would love to be a fly on the wall when a believer actually tries to buy a gun and realizes there are some hoops you have to jump through first.
It must take a special person to take the advice of someone that said "If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor" after it was shown to be a fantastical fib.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top