JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There's an armed security guard standing OUTSIDE of my local branch of Band Of American in Kennewick, WA. What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Has this "security" person been trained in how to PROPERLY respond when I walk up to the ATM openly carrying my handgun? Or will he force a confrontation?

He should ignore me (just in case you're not up on open carry law}.

I am SHOCKED that after Bank of America has told gun orientated businesses that their business is not welcome in the bank, the bank chooses to put armed security OUTSIDE of the bank. :(

Relax.. He has your back while you pull out lunch money for the day. I don't like BOA, but have no issue with a security guy at a bank with a gun.

I'd feel different about Inside the bank as opposed to this guy being Outside the bank.
With him watching me as I walked up to the ATM, we had this discussion:
I asked, "What are you doing here?"
Security, "Just security. That's all."
I asked, "Has there been a problem?"
Security, "No. Just adding security."

Then I saw the armored car and thought he must be with them. Before I was finished, the armored car drove away leaving the Security Greeter at the bank door.

Remember W.C.Fields in "The Bank Dick"? :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top