JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just reminded how woke wells Fargo is with them reminding me that they donated 50m for indigenous people and people of color (I'm not white)

If no one can come up with something better I would look at some of the Credit Unions. I have not yet read any of them trying to wave the woke flag. There are some that pretty much anyone can join.
^^^^ This is probably the way. Probably better service and less/lower fees.

There is a fair amount of info out there if you use the GoogleFu machine (one linky below). But it can be really hard to figure out the scope of what the bigger bangs are doing. Like who are the contributing to from a political perspective? And just because they might be ok at the moment, doesn't mean they won't turn woke tomorrow.

heres a list

I am glad they came out with that list. Sure helps me decide who gets my money. Glad to see that one of my banks got an F and the other a D. Will have to work on the one who got a D and try to get them to up their game to an F too. If I had one who got an A I would be dropping them.

I am glad they came out with that list. Sure helps me decide who gets my money. Glad to see that one of my banks got an F and the other a D. Will have to work on the one who got a D and try to get them to up their game to an F too. If I had one who got an A I would be dropping them.
mine also a F :cool:

ESG. banks and corps globally (western nations anyway) are being pushed to adopt things like woke programs, "climate change", and anti gun bias.

This might be your safest bet these days

1676749162912.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top