JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had no idea we were all Obama voters.
Good to have folks like lonegangmanstyle to remind me of who I am. Thanks mang!

lonegunman looks to be baiting or trolling, hard.
Id just assume not participate in this thread with him.

Perhaps the topic of vehicles versus pedestrians is a soft spot for him or perhaps he just has an axe to grind.. Either way his banter is far too negative and immature.
No good can come of further discussion with him.
No joke, he tosses in unrelated garbage to his/her replies without actually looking at was stated. For instance the last comment he made to my reply totally dismisses the fact that the law says pedestrian do not need to obey traffic signals and can walk in front of cars at will. At one point they could even do so regardless of crosswalks or street corners but that has changed. His replies are all negative and imply that every one of these accidents involved texting and cell phones. Well Lonegunman or lonegungal or whatever it is. I don't text or use the phone when on the road and I've still been in too many near misses because some idiot just walked into the intersection in front of me. It's actually ironic because guess what they are doing half of the time? Give up. Yep, texting.

Note: The comment about perspective is not entirely accurate. My perspective is from that of a biker since that is how I roll. That means I have to be careful of cars that don't always see me and I also have to watch for pedestrians that can't look both ways. I could easily be angry about the way those in cars drive but instead I understand that it is harder to see me for them and therefore I take appropriate measures. I.E. I know I will lose against a 3000 lb. car and therefore I make sure I don't tangle with one. I don't just assume that they will get out of the way.

lonegunman looks to be baiting or trolling, hard.
Id just assume not participate in this thread with him.

Perhaps the topic of vehicles versus pedestrians is a soft spot for him or perhaps he just has an axe to grind.. Either way his banter is far too negative and immature.
No good can come of further discussion with him.

Do ya' think?

Funny stuff ZA......

Just messin' with you!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR