JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not a shroud unless it stops your hands from getting burned? None of my guns have shrouds then because when I mag dump 4 or 5 mags in a row I can feel that heat and it burns.
Even if my rifle has a "shroud", my hand would still get burned if I choose to hold the fore end of the gun closer to the muzzle, where the barrel isn't covered. If it doesn't stop my hand from getting burned, then it's not an attribute of an "assault weapon".
If the bill sponsors wan't to play B.S. word games, I'll play too.

The tough thing is that I only bought one box to see how they cycled and patterned in my KSG before buying more. I wish I'd have gone long now - I'm certain I could have sold them if they didn't work out for me.
Even if my rifle has a "shroud", my hand would still get burned if I choose to hold the fore end of the gun closer to the muzzle, where the barrel isn't covered. If it doesn't stop my hand from getting burned, then it's not an attribute of an "assault weapon".
If the bill sponsors wan't to play B.S. word games, I'll play too.

They have to lie , If they used common sense nobody would buy into it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top