JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well just saw this on the news:( Who would shoot one WTF were they thinking:confused: Bird had at least 20 pellets from bird shot in its body. Probably will never get to the wild again:( SAD SAD was up at Yale this weekend and watched a few circling in the wind above the water.

When they were endangered, I would have been sad.
In reality, they're just a scavenger and a pest to allot of people.... despite how nifty they look.

Some people still get upset over deer hunting too. :huh:

Thank god sage rats aren't visually appealing. My summers would be much more boring.

When they were endangered, I would have been sad.
In reality, they're just a scavenger and a pest to allot of people.... despite how nifty they look.

Some people still get upset over deer hunting too. :huh:

Thank god sage rats aren't visually appealing. My summers would be much more boring.

I do agree with you on the pest aspect... We do sheep ranching, and during lambing season those guys turn evil... Pretty sad especially sense thats like loosing a couple hundred bucks each, so I can see where someone would shoot an eagle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top