JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After reading the article, I'm not sure if they would be the most awesome next door neighbors ever or possibly the worst. Sounds like the entire clan is not to be messed with.

never underestimate a grandma...

my grandma on my moms side was one of the toughest people i ever knew. i mean tough, norweigian blood, black velvet in her morning coffee, tough.

when i was a kid, both my parents worked. her and my grandpa raised me and my brother until we could stay at home ourselves. she used to wash my mouth out with soap when i cursed, grab me by the ear when i misbehaved and then, when i was a teenager she saw i had a big ol wad of tobacco in my lip... she slapped me so hard it flew out. she shoulda slapped me twice cause i still dip every now and then. also, i got sprayed with the garden hose when i passed out in her yard when i was out all night drinkin with my friends and just happened to end up at their house...

hey,it taught me to respect my elders. more kids these days need grandmas like i had. we wouldnt be an entitled pussified society.

i miss her. she passed in 2009

Even if she did have insurance, it doesnt change the fact that it should not cost 10k. This is not a new drug and these prices are why the insurance agencies go up by 20% or more a year.
Not saying they are unscrupulous, but occasionally you get people looking to cash in when the opportunity presents itself. I've got a few of those in my family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top