JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Robert's better get reeled in, that boy is sleepin with the enemy as of late!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
If as rumbling indicate, Notorious RBG may not be in best of health and Drunken Anthony may not want to stick around and see some of his "legacy" dismantled... that's two more, and if Trump stick to THE LIST rather than nominating his whacked-out lefty sister who he once said he thought would be good on SCOTUS...

Current: 4-2-2 - 4 Progfascists, 2 Lite Beer Progs (Roberts & Kennedy), 2 Conservatives (Thomas & Alito.)

Gorsuch confirmed makes 4-2-3. Let's assume both Drunken Anthony and Notorious RBG hang it up... 3-1-3 leaving Barry's B*tch Skunkboy in the middle. IF we get two even SEMI-Conservatives, making it 3-1-2-3, Roberts can suck up to the Dems all he wants and it won't mean crap.

Given the rumblings about Kennedy possibly retiring, and Ginsburg's age... I'd like to see Kozinski be next after Gorsuch.

Kozinski is the guy who in a 9th Circus dissent referred to 2A as a "Doomsday Clause," citing the Founders' original insurrectionist language and that it was meant from Day One to ensure armed revolt was available as the ultimate Reset Button in the event of the unthinkable...

That gives me an idea. Let's try to get a sponsor for some legislation to:
-Remove, at a minimum, one or more of the following three keys from keyboards:
-CTRL
-ALT
-DEL
-Remove reset buttons from all computer front panels
-Remove the power-off capability of power buttons, so they can only be powered on, but never off.

That would help safeguard the public from any possible reset of their system, should it behave in ways that are undesirable. Sounds like a reasonable enough idea, right?

:D

Not sure why you quoted me , but okay ....
My whole post was about not making a distinction between any firearm.
Andy

I was agreeing with you... The 2A does NOT make a distinction... I was just saying, furthermore, even if the 2A did make a distinction [e.g. that we're only allowed to possess "civilian-class arms" and not "military-class arms"], they'd still have no leg to stand on with their argument that we can't possess an AR-15 because it is a "military-class firearm" and we're only allowed to possess "civilian-class arms." The AR-15 would be define as the "civilian-class" variant of the M-16 that is available to civilians, and thus would still be allowable, even if the 2A said that we're only allowed civilians-class arms (which it doesn't).

Hopefully that makes more sense. I was trying to back you up and say "Yeah... They still couldn't take them away, even if the 2A said what they'd like it to say." :)

Current: 4-2-2 - 4 Progfascists, 2 Lite Beer Progs (Roberts & Kennedy), 2 Conservatives (Thomas & Alito.)

Gorsuch confirmed makes 4-2-3. Let's assume both Drunken Anthony and Notorious RBG hang it up... 3-1-3 leaving Barry's B*tch Skunkboy in the middle. IF we get two even SEMI-Conservatives, making it 3-1-2-3, Roberts can suck up to the Dems all he wants and it won't mean crap.

Hoping for 3-1-5 at some point. :)

Here's some additional bashing on the the idiocy of the 4th circuit ruling. Remember, this is the constitutional lawyer who wrote the amicus brief for DC v. Heller speaking. Love how he mentions the very first gun control law in America was the First Congress passing a law "mandating that all bodied men must own a musket." :s0034:

Simple fix for the FUBAR Fourth, same as I propose for the Nutty Ninth: Disestablishment.

Dissolve the Court and its judges are dismissed from service having no bench seats and its precedents erased from the books, then stand up a new Circuit from clean slate; the Fourth's number purged, never to be spoken of again except as an example of what happens when a rogue court gets too far out of line.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top