JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm all for trying to make our little backyard look something less than a barren wilderness with trains running around it, but sadly my plans came to naught..

1628157663618.png

I'm all for trying to make our little backyard look something less than a barren wilderness with trains running around it, but sadly my plans came to naught..

View attachment 1005347

Wifey always wanted a toilet with flowers planted in it in the yard. I'm the yard guy in this house. I'm not totally against the idea. And some day we may very well have a toilet planter in the yard for all to see. Just not where we live now. IF, we get more rural I'd consider it. Question for you tac, Over there, do people have toilet planters in their yards? Or is that considered totally inappropriate? :D

You have a very odd take on the UK, its morals and mores, Sir, if you imagine for one second that a khazi with flowers in it would cause offence here.

Naturally, it would depend on the actual garden setting - for instance, you would not expect to find such an appurtenance in a formal Elizabethan or historic garden, no more than you'd expect to see one on the White House lawn.

The Puritans LEFT England to settle in the Americas, not the other way round.

View attachment 1005347
I'm a Master Gardener and owned a garden store for three years, and I think you did a great job! Remember though, if you add identical baskets to always display them in odd numbers. Doing so fools the eye into thinking they are all exactly the same even if they aren't.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top