JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did something last night that got me thinking. As I was chasing the cat around the house I jumped into the desk chair and hear this snap. As soon as I heard it I knew exactly what happened, the rear clip on my Comp-Tac holster had caught the arm of the chair and snapped. Luckily I had spare parts to replace it, but if I had not I would be holster less until replacement parts arrived.

The moral of the story, no holster would mean no gun, no gun would be no good, have a backup plan.

yup, my carry piece has an identical backup rig, to include holsters, mags, gun, etc. I figure if it ever gets taken into evidence or something I have something identical to fall back on.

I also think the best spare parts kit is another complete gun. You never know what's gonna break, and how often do you or can you fix something right away after you break it? Plus, you can immediately carry something that is proven instead of something with an untested part.

Might also be good to have a spare cat in case you fall on your primary cat chasing it around. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top