JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For example, you carry a Glock 22, do you carry a backup gun that is a Glock 27 or something else, different caliber, different type of gun altogether? Or do you not carry a BUG at all? Why or why not?

I personally don't carry a BUG. I'm just curious.

The very rare times I want to carry a BUG, I use a Sig P250 or Sig P290RS as a primary, and my Ruger LCP as the back up. This is mainly due to the respective size of the pieces, but they are all DAO with identical controls. I can see the value of having the same controls on all your carry guns when you are on edge, terrified or injured. I, personally, had never considered the issue until I saw a thread on the subject about a year ago. :)

Last Edited:
Seriously, if you carry a primary plus mags, a BUG plus mags and a knife, how much weight is that and also, how good of a lawyer do you have?

TBH since I do carry everyday, I avoid bad situations like the plague And if it's one on one, I'd prefer to handle it without a gun anyway. My gun is the last ditch effort to save my life or my loved ones over the bad guys. I don't think 100+ rounds is needed for SD situations.

TBH since I do carry everyday, I avoid bad situations like the plague And if it's one on one, I'd prefer to handle it without a gun anyway. My gun is the last ditch effort to save my life or my loved ones over the bad guys. I don't think 100+ rounds is needed for SD situations.
I'm of this sentiment as well. My current edc and reloads is just 21 rounds of Federal 230gr HST. In theory, that should get me to a safe place.

Same here, Bugs and truck guns are for anarchy shtf situations for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top