JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't matter much.

The only time a non FFL individual can do it is at a gun show, inside the gun show proper (with $10 going to OSP).

Otherwise an individual must go through an FFL.

The FFL can charge whatever they want (with $10 of such going to OSP). Some charge $25, some charge $50. Some allow multiple for the same initial fee, some do not.

On the actual form there are 5 lines, but there is a secondary form that can be used to add as many as you like.

I have had multiple transactions in a single 24 hour period and OSP refunded all but one fee, so even though I did multiple transactions at multiple vendors, OSP only charged me one fee for that 24 hour period! I also know there is a seldome used form that can be used for additional firearms listings to a 4473, BUT expect a delay while the OSP and or ATF sign off on the transaction!

There are 4 lines on the 4473 (used to be 5, prior to October 2016), but you can add an addendum with an unlimited number of items to that single 4473. BCG fee on that transactions would be $10, what the dealer charges, that's up to them. Depends on the work required for processing items in and out.

Glad to be here, now if we just had anytime to actually participate. Going to be a very busy summer for Sporting Systems.
I follow your Facebook page, I'd say I'd be exhausted around 1/5th of the way through your week.

I'm wholeheartedly appreciative of all the things you guys do.

I really need to make an excuse to drive up there and spend some money in your store.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top