JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Disappointed with MidWay.... Had a set of small base dies in 308 and check their website and they were on BO but to be in a week later, so I figured I can wait a week foe an AR series set.

Well that was 3wks ago, the site flagged a BO to be in stock and shipping a week later.
If I knew it would not as they said(and they have been great in the past in the same sitution) I would had just got the FL die set I had in hand... And said heck with the Taper crimp die seater.

Also sent back an item to Grafs and still have not seen a credit, its been awhile now. And ya cannt get thru to them on the PH at least when I tried several times.

Ok done venting LOL.... GTG now.

Disappointed with MidWay.... Had a set of small base dies in 308 and check their website and they were on BO but to be in a week later, so I figured I can wait a week foe an AR series set.

Well that was 3wks ago, the site flagged a BO to be in stock and shipping a week later.
If I knew it would not as they said(and they have been great in the past in the same sitution) I would had just got the FL die set I had in hand... And said heck with the Taper crimp die seater.

Also sent back an item to Grafs and still have not seen a credit, its been awhile now. And ya cannt get thru to them on the PH at least when I tried several times.

Ok done venting LOL.... GTG now.

You realize that Midway posts the expected date they get from the mfg? When the mfg doesn't meet the date then there is no product to ship. Or the mfg doesn't meet the quantity of backorders. Hence why you see many sites taking the backorder option away

Yeah guess I should whine at rcbs... Been dealin with midway since the 80's and they have been great, let me redirect my whine to the GUN GRABBERS.

Disappointed with MidWay....

I've found a cure for that. I just don't expect much from them anymore.

Today's a prime example. I ordered a new Bolt for my Rem 700 from them. Wanted a question answered on the extractor. Got on the phone and then, while waiting, began an "Online Chat" with one of their so called "whiz-bang assistants". When I asked which extractor the bolt took, the online "chat person" told me to hold on. While waiting, I got someone on the phone (after 20 minutes of hold). She was able to give me enough of an answer that I placed the order for the bolt and all the pieces necessary to complete the assembly. After I got a "confirmation" of my order being processed, with everything "In Stock", I then checked the status of the "Online Chat". The "virtual person" I was chatting with had come back to tell me all the items I needed were out of stock and no backorders accepted.

I'll just have to wait and see if my "No Backorders Accepted" order arrives on Feb 8 like my e-mail confirmation suggests.

Midway has pretty much become my LAST choice of places to shop. For gunsmithing parts and tools it's Brownells. Since they joined up with Sinclair I don't need to go to Midway for most of my reloading tools.

Whatever you do, don't order powder AND primers at the same time from Midway unless you're ordering 50# of each. If you order a few pounds of powder and a few boxes of primers, expecting them to combine into a single hazmat charge, I believe the expression "When Pigs Fly" applies. They don't stock either and have to ship from their sources locations.

Hey thanks guys... Finally after repeated calling got to talk with midway found that rcbs pushed the dates backsooo my son wants to start reloading and while I had them on the ph I added another AR set for 223 for him since that set was coming into stock the day after my 308 set was to come in.

They have a connfirmed ship date of 2-16-13.... We'll see what happens, and I'm going to starting use grafs andson along with brownells

Thanks again

Were the rcbs dies AR series???
Just got my pro2000 die plaes from Grafs yesterday.... They were in stock but way slow to ship... About 4wks!

My AR sereis 308 and 223 are to ship from Midway 1st wk of march, rcbs pushed midway back once on backorders soooo we'll see how it goes this time?

I think Midway is doing an excellent job giving the crazy times we are living in.

I received this message from them today.

Dear Valued Customer,
In the spring of ‘77, I left the Air Force and moved to Columbia, MO to pursue my dream of running a gun shop. You see, I'd always loved the outdoors; especially shooting and hunting. Some of my fondest childhood memories involve shooting and hunting with my dad and brothers. Then, as an adult, some of my greatest joys have come while shooting and hunting with my wife, my kids, my friends and now my grandkids. I love this industry, I love our way of life and I love serving Customers.

Now, our way of life is being challenged like never before and our Customers are responding with a flood of orders. In the 35 years I've been in business, I've never seen anything like this.

We're monitoring the political environment, our industry's capabilities and our business on a daily basis and making policy and process changes to better serve Customers. But please understand, while we're still able to get most orders out the same day they're placed, you may experience longer than normal wait times on the phone or when you chat with us on the web. Also, it's taking us a few extra days to respond to emails. Finally, we're out of a bunch of products I know you want which breaks my heart. And when we do get them in, they rarely spend the night in the building because they're ordered almost immediately. We're tirelessly working to get products in the door and out to Customers as fast as we can. But, until supply catches up with demand, we're having to limit quantities and backorders on certain products.

One thing we haven't done is change our prices because of this surge in demand. Prices do change from time to time as they always have, but we'd never change prices because of something like this. Our pricing strategy is one of the reasons we've put quantity limits on certain products. We've all seen certain products selling two or three times higher than normal, and MidwayUSA doesn't want to enable that type of activity. Also, we want to serve as many Customers as possible when we receive high-demand products. If it's any consolation, none of our Employees can order products with quantity limits (myself included). We've all agreed to put Customers first. And that's the way it'll always be at MidwayUSA.

As always, everything we do is intended to be in the best interest of our Customers and we're eternally grateful for your patience and loyalty.

Thanks for Your Business!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR