JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because if you try to sell your AR-15, purchased three weeks ago for $700, for the current going rate of $1500 so you can buy that Python you always wanted, people will call you names like gouger. But if you offer your AR-15 up in trade for a Python, you're still a good guy. I'm not sure why, but that's the way it is.

1) Sometimes a desired weapon might be available via trade when it is not readily available at retail.
2) Smart bartering can enable a person to end up with something worth more than what they started with.
3) Some folks just like to trade.
4) Maybe they just don't like you. :s0131:

If I have cash, it may take me time to buy what I want. Availability in a retail setting, etc.

When I have cash, it seems to slowly disappear. If I have a $500 gun and I want a different $500 gun, sure I can sell it for $500. But if it takes me several weeks to find what I want, I'm likely to find myself with $400. Just easier to trade. Sorry if that disappoints some people...

If I get cash I'm more likely to go "mmm I should buy this and this and this" and then I no longer have cash for the original item I wanted. But if I get it in a trade I get what I wanted and don't have any other distractions.

Its nothing personal--at least for me--its just business.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top