JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, everyone! New here to the forum. I was to ask if anyone would be interested in a Glare Mout that I own with its remote button, LaRue quick release mount and it's compartment pouch. Everything is in perfect working order. I really don't have a use for it because I live in the city and it's not very friendly, most of these types of accessories aren't. I would like to see what type of response I can have here.its really a nice pleasure to associate with like minded individuals. Greetings!

Thanks brothers! Really appreciate your replies. Hope to chat sometime later, I gotta get some shuteye. Let me know what kind of offer you may have. Good night. Looking to find some good quality NVGs. Perhaps a good trade.

Not sure what it even is, but when you list it as free, then reply later you are looking forward to trade offers and mention night vision gear ($$), you may not be making many friends here.

Mods can delete this if I am misunderstanding or out of line.

Oh, I'm sorry. Like I mentioned earlier. This is my first time getting on any kind of forum. I was wondering what all those abbreviations where on the site. I deeply apologize for the error. I will retract my post if I can. Thank you for the correction my friend

Question buddy, how do I relocate this post or just delete it? I'm looking to see how to navigate through this site. Eventually I will get the hang of it. I have many things that I'm looking to get, got many thanks trade for and I even have some good items that I could give to someone who might need them. Take care. I'm Joe

On the right side, look at the box showing who is online now. At the top it says staff,with an avatar . That is the moderator online now. Click on the avatar and send them a message.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top