JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
4.97 after digital coupon and membership card , on sale till 20th

ECFFA435-69CC-42CD-B654-151C1A1755DB.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah, good deal. buying one for Prime Rib Roast. I personally remove the bone to cut down the cooking time of the roast. Also buying another one for Rib Eye Steaks. Remove the bone and slice your steaks. Save the bones for another meal.

Think next year. both Safeway Albertsons and Fred Meyer will be one company. Krogers is going to control grocery prices. And I'm sure some stores will close.

Safeway is at $4.97 as well through Tuesday 12/20
I got a six bone, 18.10lbs.
Regular price was over $300.
Sale price $89.......
Good to know, I'll pick up one there, too.

I picked up an 11lb one about two weeks ago at Safeway, was on sale then for $9.99/lb. I wanted to dry age it as an experiment. We'll see!

This was a few days ago:

6D27B102-79C4-4096-ADEC-95DF7086B56D.jpeg

My opinion as a chef

After buying from both Safeway and Fred Meyer on rib roast sale. I determined that Safeway had the better cuts of meat. Even though FM stated it as USDA choice. Safeway's roast has better cuts and the fat trimmed. It was also tied so the roast don't split apart and keep the juices in while cooking. SW even had center cuts. Planning to buy another one from SW. The extra roasts, I cut into rib eye steaks and save the bones for bbq. Stock up for the winter.because the price is going to double. individual rib eye steaks on average are well over 10.00 per pound. I read the ad and it said 1 limit and this is a new week. Should be able to pick up another..
This is like finding a good deal on ammo, you stock up and buy them bulk.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top