JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*New - test mounted but never used*
B.E Meyers - MAWL-C1+ - Black
DOM: 06/2022

Tactical IR/visible laser and illumination

Price: $3000

Includes original box, manual, docs and pack of Telluric IR laser zero targets

Product overview link: https://bemeyers.com/mawl-c1

More pictures available via email - please request.

*No trades please*

IMG_4580.jpeg IMG_4582.jpeg IMG_4586.jpeg IMG_4590.jpeg IMG_4600.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Full power military or civilian model?
The C1+ is the civilian model with the updated tail cap - .7mW vis/IR laser output

Have you used either? The only real and meaningful difference between the DA (full power) and the C1+ (civ) are the IR pointer is slightly more powerful and the IR/Illuminator triple click power is up to 1.5mW…which is a mess when running CQB under NVG…(lots of bloom and flooding)….Green Visible laser is nearly identical, and all of the ergonomics and capabilities are identical at more than half the price (if you can get a DA without MIL/LEO creds).

Worth a read: https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/...y-difference-in-MAWL-DA-and-C1--is/18-527634/

I have a couple FP PEQ15s but was considering a slightly more compact unit like the MAWL. Who needs LE or Mil credentials to buy these things, there's a dedicated FB page where people buy and sell NODs and all sorts of IR laser aming devices, most of which are full power units.

I also have a number of FP PEQ's and I'll argue that the C1+ visible and IR/illuminator performs as good or better than the PEQ15 and LA-5B.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top