JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys,
Got a B&C Medalist stock for a Remington 700 short action. It is brand new , had it on my 308 for a short period of time (less than s month ) and saw one range trip. Pristine condition. Paid 280$ for it new. Upgraded to a chassis. Figured someone could make good use of it.
190$ OBO paypaled and shipped. Or meet if you're near Lincoln County Oregon, or Salem Oregon.
Would also consider trades for AR/Rem700 parts or reloading gear. Thanks.

20161027_203326.jpg 20160717_214318.jpg

Last Edited:
What model is this? B&C calls many of their stocks "medalist". I would like to know the profile and what barrel dia. it is sized for. Is bottom metal, spring and follower included?

What model is this? B&C calls many of their stocks "medalist". I would like to know the profile and what barrel dia. it is sized for. Is bottom metal, spring and follower included?
It's the B&C medalist M40 stock. It is designed for Remington 700 short action with hinged floor plate.
The floor plate and bottom metal was not included with the stock when I bought it new. I can include the bottom metal , floor plate, and spring that came off my 308 for an extra 60$. Which considering that they're 100$ new and not in Stock anywhere I'd say is fair. It's designed to fit Remington 700 S/A with hinged floor plate , and a medium/heavy varmint barrel contour.
It free floats my Remington 700 AAC-SD 308 barrel with plenty of room to spare and does not touch anywhere even when pressure is applied.
Does that answer your question ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top