JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys,
Got a B&C Medalist stock for a Remington 700 short action. It is brand new , had it on my 308 for a short period of time (less than s month ) and saw one range trip. Pristine condition. Paid 280$ for it new. Upgraded to a chassis. Figured someone could make good use of it.
190$ OBO paypaled and shipped. Or meet if you're near Lincoln County Oregon, or Salem Oregon.
Would also consider trades for AR/Rem700 parts or reloading gear. Thanks.

20161027_203326.jpg 20160717_214318.jpg

Last Edited:
What model is this? B&C calls many of their stocks "medalist". I would like to know the profile and what barrel dia. it is sized for. Is bottom metal, spring and follower included?

What model is this? B&C calls many of their stocks "medalist". I would like to know the profile and what barrel dia. it is sized for. Is bottom metal, spring and follower included?
It's the B&C medalist M40 stock. It is designed for Remington 700 short action with hinged floor plate.
The floor plate and bottom metal was not included with the stock when I bought it new. I can include the bottom metal , floor plate, and spring that came off my 308 for an extra 60$. Which considering that they're 100$ new and not in Stock anywhere I'd say is fair. It's designed to fit Remington 700 S/A with hinged floor plate , and a medium/heavy varmint barrel contour.
It free floats my Remington 700 AAC-SD 308 barrel with plenty of room to spare and does not touch anywhere even when pressure is applied.
Does that answer your question ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top