JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a used Avteq GMP 200L TT1 Video Conference Cart. It is made of high quality steel. Perfect for Board room meetings of Video Conference Calls for a big group/room. Has a few scrapes but No Dents. Asking $999 OBO, any reasonable offers will be considered. Below is a link from the Avteq website for more info about the stand. I will also post a link for price comparisons cause these stands aren't cheap. Save yourself ton of money and check this one out. I can also deliver for additional cost depending on location. Open to trades for quality firearms if you want to offer that instead.

http://avteq.net/product/gmp-200l-tt1-gmp-200l-tt2/
<broken link removed>

The AVTEQ GMP-200L-TT1 is a 32" tall cart that holds a single display up to 65" or dual displays up to 55". Comes standard with 10RU 19" rack mount bracket in front and rear, 6 port surge protector, adjustable shelf and has an interior depth of 14". Includes universal screen mounting system and set-top camera mount.

2015-04-19 18.39.23.jpg 2015-04-19 18.40.05.jpg 2015-04-19 18.40.38.jpg

Huge Price Drop to $499. Stand can also to be used for a Kiosk display or for a gaming display. Many options. Feel free to make me offers.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top